The low carbon call is now out for ERDF and has been extended until 30 September 2016. Up to £15,000,000 to £18,000,000 of funding is available through this call. A minimum value of £500,000 of funding can be applied for and match funding is required.
The project must cover the North East Local Enterprise Partnership area.
This call is looking to support the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors and specifically:
- Promote the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources.
- Promote energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises.
- Support energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector.
- Promote low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures.
- Promote research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies.
Outline application deadline: 30 September 2016
Review points at:
- 31 May 2016
- 29 July 2016
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call an outline application must be completed. The outline application form and guidance can be found here.