North Tyneside Construction Forum
The North Tyneside Construction Forum provides a platform for the borough’s construction businesses to engage with their supply chain, open up the route to industry bodies and share upcoming events and contract opportunities.
The Forum provides:
- A single voice for local construction companies and supply chains and liaise with other industry bodies
- A 2-way communication channel with North Tyneside Council. If your query is about a council-related matter, then we can help you make contact with the right person quickly
- Intelligence of upcoming work. We will endeavour to provide you with information on forthcoming opportunities to ensure you’re well placed to bid for contracts. We also talk to the major construction companies about upcoming developments which may require local supply chain support.
- Sharing of best practice, learning and knowledge. We have a supportive network of colleagues and industry mentors who will share their expertise and advice with fellow members.
- Promotion of industry-sector supply chain events. We hold regular ‘meet the buyer’ events so you have the chance to talk to the procurement teams from the big public and private sector bodies as well as those involved in major local developments.
The Steering Group is chaired by Richard Kelly, the Regional Director of Kier Services alongside representatives from RWO Associates and Robertson Construction, the contractor currently transforming the Spanish City Site on Whitley Bay’s seafront.
How to Join
If you would like to join the Construction Sector Group sign up through the membership application form, or if you have ideas for future events, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 643 6000.
North Tyneside Business Forum and Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service announce a working partnership to help businesses with fire safety Following a meeting between North Tyneside Business Forum’s Chair, David Bavaird and Ian Bell, TWFRS Station Manager - Fire...read more
Description The Framework Contract will ensure availability of skilled Contractors to deliver building construction works packages and design services of differing values and complexities as required for the NEPO207 Building Construction Works Framework Contract....read more
Friday 27 January 2017, 8AM - 9:30AM Hub 47, Godfrey Syrett, Planet Place, Killingworth, NE12 6DY Join us for our first breakfast briefing of 2017! North Tyneside Construction Forum are re-launching with a breakfast briefing at the conference facilities of North...read more