The Business Factory
100% funded support for businesses in North Tyneside
The Business Factory supports residents and businesses in North Tyneside. The programme supports residents to start a business and to help SME’s in the borough to grow and create employment.
All of the support is FREE, and they’re here to help you get up and running as well as throughout the lifetime of your business.
Businesses in North Tyneside are able to access up to 12 hours of support with a business development officer or specialist consultant. Support is offered in a number of areas including Social Media, Procurement, Branding and Sales.
The Business Factory offers the below:
- Drop in service at the North Tyneside Business Centre, Saville Street, North Shields
- Tailored confidential free advice with a start-up business advisor to help you take the first steps with self-employment
- Access to the Business Factory Ideas Bank with nearly 500 ready to progress business ideas
- A Specialist Business Advisor to identify and work with new and pre start high growth businesses and assist with the package of support necessary for them to achieve full potential.
- Specialist Consultancy support for SME’s in North Tyneside who have the potential to grow and create jobs. Including social media, property, sales and more…
- Support to start and grow social enterprises in the borough
- Support for innovators with patent and design or 3D printing of prototypes
For Existing Business support call 0191 643 6401
For Start Up support call 0191 605 3110
Workshops, Events and Seminars
All North Tyneside Business Forum members, and in fact any business in the borough, are eligible to attend daily workshops at The Business Factory. Topics include An Introduction to Self Employment, Facebook and Twitter, Starting a profitable eBay business, Content Creation for Websites and more…
Further information and booking details can be found on the Seminars and Events Page on The Business Factory website.