Tuesday 5th March, 9am – 12noon, Rising Sun Conferencing Centre
3 easy steps to register for North Tyneside’s Construction DPS
Take the mystery and confusion out of registering for the North Tyneside Council Construction Dynamic Purchasing System by coming along to this free workshop, with a procurement specialist, Michael McMeekin, from Arrow Sales.
Bring along your laptop and then we will guide you through the three easy steps.
1. Step One – With our help you will register your company on the NEPO portal which will allow you to find and bid for this and other tenders. We will also help set-up an email alert, so you receive future suitable opportunities delivered direct to your inbox
2. Step Two – You will register for this tender and be able to view and download the tender documents
3. Step Three – We will guide you through each of the documents and show you how you should complete the questions so that you can submit your application before the closing date
If you have already registered for NEPO great news you only have two steps to follow.
In preparation for this session you must have the following information and details so we can get you registered on the Portal and registered for the tender.
• Bring along your laptop that has wi-fi enabled so you can log onto our network
• Bring along all your company information
- Company name
- Company registration number if you are a limited company
- Phone number
- Email address
Please note that to register on the portal on the day you must have an email address that has your company name i.e. [email protected] If you have a Hotmail, Gmail, live, iCloud or any other network provider address you will not be able to register on the day
When the session is finished you will:
• have your company registered on the NEPO portal
• have registered and viewed your interest in the DPS tender
• know how to complete the questions on the tender so that you can submit your application
YOU MUST BRING A LAPTOP OR TABLET TO THE SESSION WITH WI-FI ENABLED
This seminar is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria, and one representative per business.
[button link=”https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/3-easy-steps-to-register-for-north-tynesides-construction-dps-tickets-55971365862″ type=”big” newwindow=”yes”] BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW[/button]