In the run up to the 22nd North Tyneside Business Awards on Thursday 21st November, we’re focusing on the finalists…next up is the Leisure and Tourism Award finalists.
In their own words, here’s what they do and their 3 main achievements
Informal Family run Mediterranean Restaurant.
- Consistent and with no experience in restaurant industry. Each family member has skills to bring to the business with a high-risk tolerance for moving from the safe and predictable.
- We’ve not been afraid to change; there is nothing more important than harnessing new ways of working and being up to date.
- We’ve trained employees with no relevant experience into their roles and kept costs to a minimum whilst not compromising on quality.
A locally themed coastal role play cafe which celebrates the wonderful area in which it resides, allowing children to learn through play and adults to relax and recuperate.
- Establishing a solid following on social media – 5,000 followers on Facebook with a reach of up to 210,000, amassing 164 five star reviews, 1297 Instagram followers.
- Sponsorship from local businesses to create a mini Whitley bay town to celebrate and advertise our local area.
- Currently shortlisted as the ‘best day out for little ones’ with Day Out with the kids (awaiting decision) and top 10 things to do with kids in the north east (the chronicle)
Maximum Boot camps offers members a unique gym experience one which focuses on both physical and mental well-being.
- Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We offer a unique customer focused approach within boot camps and personal training sessions, the outcome of this is an increase in self esteem for members.
- Everything you need on one site, boot camps, personal training, physio and sport massage.
- Building the business to over 500 members!