In the run up to the 22nd North Tyneside Business Awards on Thursday 21st November, we’re focusing on the finalists…next up is the Retail & Service Provider Award finalists.
In their own words, here’s what they do and their 3 main achievements
Everlasting Care Limited
As a domiciliary care company, promoting client independence, and delivering personal centred care, helps local people to stay in their own homes longer.
- Achieving a Good review by the CQC
- Winning their first North Tyneside Tender
- Winning their first Northumberland County Tender
Leda Transport Solutions Ltd
Leda Transport Solutions Ltd is a Freight Forwarding business that specialise in Express, Secure and Dedicated consignments.
- Turned over £298k, £364k and £536k in years 1,2 and 3 respectively with strong net profit figures enabling employment of two apprentices and continuing grwoth
- Won North Tyneside New Business of the year in 2017
- Won FSB Start-Up Business of the year in 2019 and were shortlisted as national finalists
The Printed Bag Shop
Suppliers of bespoke printed bags and packaging across the UK and worldwide to both trade and end user customers, focusing on high quality, sustainable options for the events, retail, e-commerce industries and more.
- We have no debt or borrowings
- We have continually grown the business for 12 years
- Turnover in excess of £1.2 million with only 6 employees