Indoor businesses to reopen from next week
The Prime Minister has confirmed that from 17 May (next Monday), the following indoor venues can reopening as England moves into Step 3 of the Roadmap to reopening
- Indoor areas of hospitality venues such as cafes, bars and restaurants. As outdoors, table service will be required.
- Hotels, hostels, B&B’s and other holiday accommodation
- Indoor entertainment and visitor attractions such as cinemas, snooker halls, theatres and more
- Museums and galleries, soft play, trampolining parks, skating rinks etc
- Indoor events and remaining outdoor events, such as elite sports, business events, cinemas and live performance events will also be permitted.
- Conference centres and exhibition halls will also be able to open for conferences, exhibitions, tradeshows, and private dining and banqueting events
All businesses must still comply with social gathering limits and COVID-Secure guidance including taking reasonable steps to limit the risk of transmission, complete a related risk assessment etc.