Are you a business that has a trading address within North Tyneside?
Then you can join the Forum. And the best part is, it’s absolutely FREE
We support all North Tyneside companies, whether you’re a sole trader, a small business or have huge premises with multiple employees – you’re all welcome.
As part of your membership, you’ll enjoy:
- Free attendance at business forum events
- Opportunities for networking
- Listing as member on our Membership Directory
- A logo to use on your own marketing materials
- Access to Business Forum Facebook Group with other Forum members
- Consultation on local issues
- Dedicated communication to members
- Opportunity to be our featured member through our member blog
- Access to North Tyneside Council departments and other statutory organisations
- Referrals to business support in a range of areas
- Personal introductions to other members
If you wish to discuss any of the above before signing up, please call 0191 643 6000. Charities with a trading arm or CIC associated are eligible to join however, those that are solely charities are not. Please contact Voda North Tyneside for membership opportunities.