Tuesday 13 March, Quadrant East, Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside Council
Would you like to find out more about doing business with North Tyneside Council?
The NEPO Procurement Surgeries provide organisations with the opportunity to meet with an independent tendering professional for an hour of one-to-one free support.
You can use your appointment to get advice on any aspect of public sector tendering with the aim of putting you in the best position to win contracts:
- Identifying opportunities
- Deciding when to bid and when not to
- Finding ways of progressing from providing quotations to completing tenders
- Understanding the tender process
- How to address specific feedback on previously submitted tenders
- Relationship building and supply chain potential for your business
- Understanding social value requirements and how your business can deliver.
The appointments will be led by Melanie Carr of B2B North. Since 2010, Mel’s work as a dedicated business advice professional has enabled her to work alongside hundres of businesses across many sectors, including hands-on tendering and procurement advice on behalf of South Tyneside and Newcastle Councils and has worked closely with Redcar and Cleveland Council in delivering a full range of expert growth support for their local businesses.
Who should attend? From organisations just starting to look at tendering with the public sector to businesses with specific questions on a current bid – this is a great opportunity to get insight and practical help from an expert in the field.