Thursday 8th November 2018
What is it?
We’re working with Scale up North East on a hugely valuable half day workshop session for fast growing companies to understand the benefits of “scaling up”. The expert led session explores the concept of scaleups, the common challenges and barriers to high growth and through key insights, case studies and interactive exercises helps business leaders to ascertain their own mindset, drive and ambition to become a scale-up business.
- 8.30am Registration: Breakfast & Networking
- 9.00am Welcome: Introduction – Jason Legget, Scaleup North East
- 9.15am Interview: ‘The power of a growth mindset’ – Simon Hartley, Be World Class & Jason Legget, Scaleup North East
- 10.00am Seminar: ‘Unlocking your scale-up potential’ – Ian Kinnery, Team Massive Results
- 10.45am Break & Refreshments
- 11.00am Workshop: ‘The most powerful 1 page action plan’ – Pete Wilkinson, Reclaro
- 11.45am Discussion: ‘How to scale a business?’ – Ian Kinnery to interview Craig Huntingdon, Scaleup Partner & Scaleup SME
- 12.30am Close: Review & Next Steps – Jason Legget, Scaleup North East
- 12.40pm END
Why Should I attend?
- To help understand the differences between scaling vs organic growth
- To recognise the difference a growth mindset can give your business
- To identify your businesses potential for high growth
- Access to leaders who have scaled businesses successfully
- Meet with like-minded and ambitious business owners
- Develop some key actions that will lead to measurable business growth
- Understand what the Scaleup NE Programme can do for your business
- Great breakfast & coffee!!
Secure Your Place!
This is a limited capacity event and tickets are free of charge but allocated on a first come first served basis.
PLEASE NOTE:- The places at this event are fully funded from ERDF and LGF sources and as such we are required to capture reporting data for our funders on the recipients attending to justify the support and this is reflected in the questions to complete as part of the registration process.
Full details of the agenda including speakers, timing and sessions will follow.BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW