In the run up to the 22nd North Tyneside Business Awards on Thursday 21st November, we’re focusing on the finalists…next up is the Digital & Innovation Award finalists.
In their own words, here’s what they do and their 3 main achievements
durhamlane is a sales acceleration specialist. Helping companies achieve their sales objectives through 3 core services: Outsourced Sales, Sales Training & Coaching and Sales Recruitment.
- Opened a new oﬃce in Europe earlier this year following innovations in how they use technology
- Created new jobs, improved staﬀ retention and improved the service oﬀer to customers
- Innovated a coaching service through technology to become more internationally competitive
Aims to make the workplace safer and healthier for all, with its Health and Safety reporting apps.
- Notify’s safety revolution is already working – thousands of workers around the world are using it
- The technology is global in its scope and usefulness, though launched from and based in Wallsend
- Clients such as Alexandra Palace, London Zoo and Travis Perkins are early users of the technology and are delighted with the results.
Damian Cronin Ltd
Integrated Display Systems is the worldwide industry leader for designing and manufacturing belt tension equipment and handbrake setting equipment.
- the business has continued to evolve and develop new products which are used by a global customer base: with 95% of sales being export and including household names such as Ford and VW.
- series of patented products and have moved to become the global belt tension experts, having previously oﬀered LED display equipment and bomb disposal robots.
- In May 2018 the business was acquired in a MBO and have since invested signiﬁcant sums in new plant, machinery and premises.