Could your business supply consultancy support to North Tyneside-based businesses as part of the Covid recovery?
On behalf of North Tyneside Council’s Business Recovery Programme, Tedco LTD are appointing a number of consultants to deliver fully funded support to our SME’s.
Businesses are required in the following areas:
– Trading on line and E-commerce – migration of business on-line, Digital review, advice on sales platforms including Amazon, eBay, & Etsy.
– Digitalising your Business – preparing operational infrastructure, advice on appropriate technologies, digital transformation test strategy, advice on appropriate technologies scalability of systems and strategy.
– Business Rescue – to include Continuity planning, Business Transformation and Development, job rescue plan, resilience impact planning, risk planning.
– Supply chain support – to include supply chain management and systems, local supply chains.
– Innovation and opportunity spotting – to include design thinking and diversification in a Post Covid 19 environment, future proofing business.
– Low Carbon Support – to include low carbon efficiency tools, ethical business practice, low touch economy, spotting barriers and potential actions for Low carbon energy, reduction in emissions, energy efficient products.
– New Customer profiling – to include new potential markets and customer analytics.
Priority with be given to #NorthTyneside based businesses who can demonstrate that they can deliver the support and a number of consultants are required in some areas!