In the run up to the 22nd North Tyneside Business Awards on Thursday 21st November, we’re focusing on the finalists…first up is the New Business Award finalists.
In their own words, here’s what they do and their 3 main achievements
Little Acorns Childcare
We are an arts based nursery where all children are mixed from 0-5. We are passionate about community well-being.
- Teaching children to foster a love of our community
- The progress that children make at Little Acorns is exceptional
- Family run business with a family feel which parents, and staff, love
Maximum boot camps offers members a unique gym experience one which focuses on both physical and mental well-being.
- Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We offer a unique customer focused approach within boot camps and personal training sessions, the outcome of this is an increase in self esteem for members.
- Everything you need on one site, boot camps, personal training, physio and sport massage.
- Building the business to over 500 members
To provide a collaborative work-space in Whitley Bay for SMEs and self-employed professionals to Meet, Collaborate & Work.
- Introduced a brand-new concept for North Tyneside businesses; a collaborative work space within a professional, non-traditional serviced-oﬃce environment
- Relocated companies from across the North East to North Tyneside that have now developed collaborative partnerships with other Space @ Members
- Sustained 95% occupancy over the last 12 months and built a waiting list of new members for the next premise